Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Write: 1. Prepare briefing package with approval publishs of the three IT related
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Prepare briefing package with approval publishs of the three IT related policies for the Employee Handbook. Your briefing package must contain the following:
• Executive Summary
• “Approval publishs” for
o Acceptable Use Policy for Information Technology
o Work From Home Policy
o Digital Media Sanitization, Reuse, & Destruction Policy
2. Use a professional format for your policy documents and briefing package. A recommended format is provided in the assignment template file (see the recommended template under Course Resources). Single space paragraphs with a blank line between paragraphs.
3. You must include a cover page with the assignment title, your name, and the due date. Your reference list must be on a separate page at the end of your file. These pages do not count towards the assignment’s page count.
4. Common phrases do not require citations. If there is doubt as to whether or not information requires attribution, provide a footnote with publication information or use APA format citations and references.
5. As you write your policies, make sure that you address security issues using standard cybersecurity terminology. You are also expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignment that you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) using spell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that your punctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct word usage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.
6. Consult the grading rubric for specific content and formatting requirements for this assignment.
7. Submit your Employee Handbook approval publish in MS Word format (.docx or .doc file) for grading using your assignment folder. (Attach the file.)