Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
What characteristics of fluoroscopic equipment are designed for radiation protection?
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Select 8 questions, and answer in paragraph form. Avoid a bullet list but use paragraphs as best as you could.
1. What safety features that reduce patient radiation exposure can be found on state-of-the-art diagnostic radiographic and fluoroscopic equipment?
2. During interventional fluoroscopic procedures, what strategies can be used to manage radiation dose to patients, x-ray equipment operators, and other staff?
3. What are the responsibilities of a radiographer working with a non-radiologist physician, using a C-arm or stationary fluoroscope with HLC mode, while performing an interventional procedure?
4. What results if the x-ray beam and the image receptor are not properly aligned? How can you prevent this error?
5. What characteristics of fluoroscopic equipment are designed for radiation protection?
6. List four factors that are considered when a barrier for a radiographic room is designed.
7. What are the benefits and the consequences of using a radiographic grid when the anatomy to be radiographed is greater than 10 cm?
8. List 3 procedures involving extended fluoroscopic time and why they require longer times
9. Explain how the use of a grid affects radiation dose.
10. Describe scatter radiation