Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Week 5: Annotated Bibliography (100 points) By the end of Week 5, you will submi
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Week 5: Annotated Bibliography (100 points)
By the end of Week 5, you will submit an annotated bibliography based on your academic research.
• A bibliography page is a list of academic resources on your chosen topic. An annotated bibliography includes a brief description of each article. You may have more sources in the Week 5 annotated bibliography that you reviewed, but may not include as a cited resource on your final reference page. For Week 5, you must have at least five annotated resources.
◦ Please visit the DeVry University Writing Center for help on creating an annotated bibliography.
• A reference page is what sources are actually cited in your paper. You must have at least five scholarly references in your final project.
Option 4: Youth in the Adult System
• What are some instances in which a juvenile is tried in the adult court system?
• Studies show a juvenile’s brain does not finish developing until well into their 20s. Should this research impact the court’s decision on allowing a juvenile to be transferred to adult court?
• Is there any benefit to public safety by punishing a juvenile as an adult?