Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Performance Management, Development, and Branding in Strategic HR Assignment Ins
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Performance Management, Development, and Branding in Strategic HR Assignment Instructions
Write a 1,500-word paper that applies, reflects, and synthesizes the following questions:
1. Identify and discuss 2 or 3 major insights from Keller (chapters 5-8) as applied to employee performance management and appraisal processes (Valentine chapter 10).
2. Identify and discuss 2 or 3 major insights from Hardy (chapters 3-4) as applied to employee training and career development processes (Valentine chapters 8-9).
3. Employer branding is a key means by which contemporary organizations implement a strategic approach to HR. What are 2 or 3 key differentiators of a branded approach to employee recruitment and employee selection (Valentine chapters 6-7)?
4. Consider your current or most recent employer organization. Delineate 2 or 3 strategic HR recommendations for improving the employee recruitment, employee selection, or the employee performance management and appraisal processes (Valentine chapters 6-7, 10). Required Sources
You must use the course texts as well as articles from scholarly and practitioner journals. Be sure to use current APA format, and include in-text citations for the following sources:
· At least 2 citations from Valentine (2020).
· At least 2 citations from Hardy (1990).
· At least 2 citations from Keller (2012). · At least 2 citations from related scholarly journals (e.g. Human Resource Development Quarterly, Human Resource Development Review, Human Resource Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, Christian Scholars Review), · At least 1 citation from a related trade/practitioner publication (e.g. Harvard Business Review, HR Magazine, T&D Magazine, Business Week, Wall Street Journal). Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.