Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Module 5 Discussion 5 Prompt Location to use: San Diego, California In this Disc
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Module 5 Discussion 5 Prompt
Location to use: San Diego, California
In this Discussion, you will select a clinic or community agency within the community. The organization you select must serve the needs of a vulnerable population group. Research the clinic or agency to obtain a clear idea of services provided and the specific population it serves. It is not necessary for you to make an on-site visit. However, you must cite the source(s) from which you obtained the information about the clinic or community agency.
Examples of clinical or community health agencies:
Infection Control in hospitals
Public Health Department
Child/Adult Protective Services
School Health Clinic
Halfway House: Drug Abuse, Prison, etc.
Public Clinics: Pediatric, Psychiatric, OB, Geriatric, Migrant, etc.
Rehab Program: Cardiac, etc.
Shelters: Homeless, Women’s, etc.
Group homes for MHMR clients, etc.
Support groups for cancer, sexual abuse, etc. survivors
Research the selected agency, and using the following *headings, discuss:
1. Name of agency and why you selected this agency;
2. Brief history and mission of the agency;
3. Target population the agency serves;
4. Services and programs offered;
5. What criteria (i.e. income, age, etc.) must clients meet in order to be served by the agency; and
6. What you found interesting about this agency or helpful for you as a professional nurse.
7. Cite and reference the information you report on, as appropriate.