Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Like a debate, a position paper presents one side of an arguable opinion about a
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Like a debate, a position paper presents one side of an arguable opinion about a topic or issue. The goal of a position paper is to convince the audience that your opinion is valid and defensible. Ideas that you are considering need to be carefully examined in choosing a topic, developing your argument, and organizing your paper. Select a topic related to how the environment affects the health of a population. Review and present the relevant literature. Your job is to take one side of the argument and persuade your audience that you have well-founded knowledge of the topic being presented. It is important to support your argument with evidence to ensure the validity of your claims, as well as to refute the counterclaims to show that you are well informed about both sides. Be certain to consider all sides and present the issue clearly (total 35 pts):
• Introduction to the topic 5 pts
• Summary of the relevant literature5 pts
• Development and presentation of the argument 5 pts
• Refutation of counterclaims 5 pts
• Nursing role in the promotion of the health of the affected population 5 pts
• Summary of issue’s relevance to nursing and health5 pts
• Writing style, APA citation, defense of argument in the discussion board5 pts
Topic: Threats of Public Smoking to the Health of the Population