Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
IT190M2: Explain different types of software applications. Instructions Modern c
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
IT190M2: Explain different types of software applications.
Modern companies use many different types of software. Imagine that you are working for a retail company that manufactures and sells products in multiple countries. They have asked you to review certain types of software for use in their business. Please create a report that explains the following:
• What each piece of software does.
• How it is used.
• How using the software helps facilitate doing business in a global economy.
1. What is (SaaS) Software as a Service?
a. What are the benefits of SaaS over traditional software?
2. What is productivity software?
a. Word processing
3. What is PIM (personal information management) software?
4. Explain how services such as PayPal and Google Translate can enable smaller companies’ participation in a global marketplace.
Minimum Submission Requirements
• This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word document.
• Your paper must have 1” margins on all sides and be double spaced using a serif font (Times New Roman, Cambria, Palatino, etc.) in 12-point type.
• Your paper must be written in Standard English using full sentences.
• Use paragraphs to separate ideas. Each topic should have its own paragraph (i.e., word processing, spreadsheet, etc.). The terms should be in bold, followed by your definition.
• You may not use any quotations. All information must be paraphrased or summarized in your own words.
• Each paragraph must include at least one citation showing where your information was found. You may use the same source for more than one topic, but each topic must identify the source(s) used. APA citations and references are acceptable but not required. Review the APA formatting and citation style found in the Writing Center.
• Citations must include the full URL. (For instance http://www.computerhope.com/jargon/h/harddriv.htm. Top-level sites such as http://www.computerhope.com/ are not acceptable). Books must include the full title, author, year of publication, and page number.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the Honor Code, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. Use of another person’s work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism.