Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Instructions: – DISCUSSION QUESTION WILL BE LOCATED AT THE VERY BOTTOM BUT FIRST
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
– DISCUSSION QUESTION WILL BE LOCATED AT THE VERY BOTTOM BUT FIRST READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
– READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
– Comments from a classmate will be made available once they are posted later this week. Which is a requirement to respond to AT LEAST ONE PERSON.
– Files of Chapters 11 are uploaded in files.
– Lecture videos are attached in files (40-50 minutes long each). THESE ARE GUIDES FOR YOU TO understand THE material.
– Read Chapter 11 (pp-224-247)
– Lecture video is TO remain confidential.
– I WILL POST CLASSMATES DISCUSSION board COMMENTS WHEN THEY BECOME available LATER THIS WEEK.
– I will also attach Chapter supplements to help you understand the material. They will have the word “Supplement” on the file somewhere.
– You will contribute at least one direct response to the question. It does not be too long; just two or three sentences is sufficient.
– You will also respond to someone else’s post with a comment on their comment. This can be brief.
– This is part of the grade for the course so is required. Make sure you post your comment as well as your comment on another comment.
– Have fun. Be nice. This is just a way to engage other students in the class and share ideas and observations. You don’t have to quote the book or lectures or anything like that. Just say what you think.
This week, the discussion question is:
This week, two options:
As always, make your comment and respond to one other.
Option 1 – If you speak another language, is there something you can say in that language that does not have a clear equivalent in English? Try to explain it to us.
Option 2 – If you only speak English, is there a language game or meaning system that you are familiar with that might seem strange to an outsider? Try to explain it to us.