Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
in this task will evaluate the completed project you planned in Task 2. Your wor
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
in this task will evaluate the completed project you planned in Task 2. Your work for this task will not be evaluated until Task 2 has been submitted and passed.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
A. Write an abstract (suggested length of 200–250 words) of the completed project. Include each of the following:
• a summary of the identified business problem
• a summary of the approved IT solution
• the key points of the project implementation, from design to completion
• the metrics that were used to manage quality and measure the proposed and actual outcomes of the project
B. Write a detailed quality assurance summary that includes each of the following:
• how you approached formative evaluation (quality assurance), including quality assurance criteria (the metrics that will measure the project’s success and actual results)
• how you tested your solution
• test cases and scenarios used
• an explanation of the acceptance criteria and the evaluation framework based on industry standards, regulations, or other acceptable criteria
C. Write a detailed review of your completed project with all dates in the past. Include each of the following:
• whether all your assumptions were resolved as expected
• all the phases of the project
• any deviations in the project time frame
• project dependencies
• resource requirements
• important project milestones reached based on the implementation strategy
• what is being delivered to the company, such as hardware and software
• which deliverables you plan to submit to document and explain your implementation plan
D. Write a detailed explanation of any revisions made during implementation based on the formative evaluation results.
E. Write a detailed explanation of your completed summative evaluation.
F. Write a detailed explanation of which groups received specific reports and evaluation results (e.g., general information for stakeholders, high-level report for project sponsor), including how those reports and results were disseminated.
G. Write a detailed post-implementation description of support for the implemented solution. Include each of the following:
• the resources needed for post-implementation support and how those resources will be obtained
• a detailed plan for short- and long-term maintenance
H. Write a detailed post-implementation project summary for the implemented solution. Include each of the following:
• the deliverables included to document the plan and process (e.g., samples or artifacts that provide evidence of the implementation)
• the criteria used to evaluate each outcome
• a justification of differences between proposed and actual outcomes
• what you learned from the process of completing this project
I. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
J. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.