Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
In this assignment, you will put your research skills to use and create your own
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
In this assignment, you will put your research skills to use and create your own preliminary research study proposal. Remember you are developing a plan with a proposal- you are not actually doing the research. Access all of the previous course material as you formulate your proposal outline. This assignment is designed to pull together what you have learned across the semester and to allow you to demonstrate your understanding of the elements of a research proposal. You must include your independent and dependent variables. Hint: Think of yourself as a nurse researcher conducting a nursing research study and this is your proposal.
Create your independent research question and hypothesis.
1. Introduction- State Problem
2.. Purpose of your Study (Hypothesis)
3. What is your research questions? Describe whether you would use a quantitative or qualitative approach to answer the question. Provide an evidence-based rationale for this decision.
4. Literature Review- Include summary of review of literature (Must be 4-6 articles and must be within 5 years) you have gathered for your research question.
5. Describe the population you would use in your study. Provide an evidence-based rationale for this decision. How would you sample this chosen population? What is your sample size?
6. Include research method and validity of the design. Be sure to include a tool used for collection data
7. Analysis should include explanation of a statistical test used if a quantitative study or with qualitative study be sure to discuss coding and themes to help answer the research question. Be sure to explain the statistical test and/or the coding method chosen.
8. Reflection is to include application of proposed research to nursing practice.
Use the work from your Annotated Bibliography and Literature Review to inform your proposal outline.