Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
If we apply those filters that we just selected how are resultsFilm Study Worksh
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
If we apply those filters that we just selected how are resultsFilm Study Worksheet for Precious
Read the questions before you watch the film so that you will know what to look for while you watch. At breaks during the showing or at the film’s end, you will have an opportunity to make short notes. If you make notes while the film is playing, make sure that your note taking doesn’t interfere with carefully watching the film. You do not need to make any notes on the worksheet but after the film is over you will be required to fully respond to the questions in paragraph form.
Complete the assignment by answering each question in paragraph form (this should be typed). Answers need to be complete and comprehensive,demonstrating that you paid attention to the program and thought about what was shown on the screen. PLEASE DO NOT SUMMARIZE THE MOVIE. You should use more than one paragraph. Be sure that the topic sentence of your paragraphs use key words from the question. All responses should be in complete sentences using proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
1. State the title of the film and the year it was released. Then briefly describe what the film is about.
2. List three scenes in the film that impressed you and explain how each fact relates to the film’s premise or theme and more importantly to the Children and the Law.
3. Why didn’t Precious report to her teachers or the authorities the sexual and physical abuse to which she was subjected?
4. Dissociation is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person subjected to a situation that they find uncomfortable or intolerable detaches from reality and goes into a fantasy world. It is often used as a coping or defense mechanism when a person is undergoing a trauma such as rape or sexual abuse. Give two examples of dissociation shown in the film.
5. Describe any aspect of the film that showed you something you hadn’t seen before, caused you to think in a new way, or helped you understand something more thoroughly than before as it relates to Children and the law. In addition, describe how it changed your thinking.
6. Was there anything that you saw or heard in the film that was unconvincing or which seemed out of place?
7.. If someone asked you whether you would recommend this film, how would you respond? Fully explain your reasons.