Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
I would like to place an order for a doctoral discussion post in APA format 7th
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
I would like to place an order for a doctoral discussion post in APA format 7th addition. The word count is 700. I will need everything by Tuesday June 21st.
Discussion Assignment Instructions
Textbooks to use:
Hardy, L. (1990). The Fabric of this World: Inquiries Into Calling, Career choice, and the Design of Human Work. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans. ISBN: 9780802802989.
Keller, T. (2012). Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work. New York, NY: Dutton/Penguin Group. ISBN: 9780525952701.
Valentine, S.R. et al. (2020). Human Resource Management (16th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage. ISBN: 9780357033852.
Assume you have been asked to give the keynote address at a gathering of the CEOs from the companies that are part of the Business Roundtable (see https://www.businessroundtable.org/ (Links to an external site.)). Given what you have learned from this course, what will be your 4 major recommendations to the CEOs for fostering both strategically and theologically sound HR practices?
• At least 2 citations from Valentine: Human Resource Management.
• At least 2 citation from Hardy: The Fabric of this World: Inquiries into Calling, Career Choice, and the Design of Human Work.
• At least 1 citation from Keller, T. (2012). Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work.
• At least 3 citations from related scholarly journals (e.g., Human Resource Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, Christian Scholars Review). Must be within the past 5 years.
1. Word Count 700 in APA format 7th edition.
2. Include hyperlinks within the reference section at the end
3. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years, except for the Bible and the textbook sources.
4. 6 sources total must be used including the textbook sources.
5. Use subject headers for each paragraph.
6. The thread must integrate at least 2 biblical principles and how it relates to the topic. Create a Biblical integration header for this section. Add in text citations from the bible and include it in the reference section at the bottom.
7. Avoid general statement (you must support your views with a source, you cannot in an academic paper use terms such as most people, everyone, etc. without a source that agrees with the statement)
8. Citations must include pg. numbers.
9. Direct quotes require page numbers. When you are using quotation marks it is an indication it is a direct quote thereby, in need of a page number. Anytime you use statistics, dates, years, percentages, it is a direct quote thus needing a page number.
10. Do not use “first-person” in an academic paper
11. The city and state locations of publishers are no longer required; only include those details “for works that are associated with a specific location, such as conference
12. presentations” (p. 297, section 9.31).
13. If a source was written by more than two authors, list only the first author, followed by “et al.” for the first in-text citation and all subsequent citations (APA Manual, 7th edition, p. 266).
14. Make sure you provide supporting statements to reveal why you made your recommendations.
15. The abstract is the only paragraph that does not get indented (APA Manual, 7th edition, p. 38). Include keywords.
*Note: Scholarly authored references are an authored source in which a human’s name is associated with the work.