Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
I. Introduction Slide(s) – this section must contain the following: A. Topic sel
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
I. Introduction Slide(s) – this section must contain the following:
A. Topic selection and reason for selecting
B. Definition of medical condition or disease
C. History of medical condition or disease
II. Content Slides – this section must contain the following four required main topics with their associated subtopics:
1. Statistical prevalence (e.g., overall, gender, age)
2. Types of determinants (e.g., risk factors)
1. Costs to the individual/family (e.g., mental, physical, emotional)
2. Financial Costs (dollar figures)
3. Loss of productivity in the workforce
C. Anatomy & Physiology/Etiology
1. Which parts of the body are affected [e.g., tissue(s), organ(s), and/or organ system(s)]
2. Description of the normal structure and function of affected body parts
3. How the disease/condition changes the normal structure and function of affected body parts
4. Cause(s) of the disease/condition
1. How this disease/condition is diagnosed (e.g., history, exam, diagnostic imaging, labs)
2. How the condition/disease is treated (e.g., traditional medical treatments, alternative methods of treatment)
3. The prediction of this disease/condition’s outcome
III. Conclusion Slide – this section must contain four to six bulleted points that sum up the all main topics/subtopics (statistics/epidemiology, costs, anatomy & physiology/etiology, diagnosis/treatments/prognosis) of your presentation.
IV. Reference Slide(s) and Internal Citations – these sections must contain the following:
A. Internal Citations – Citing should occur throughout the presentation via in-text citations anytime you paraphrase, make direct quotes, or use visual/audio components from other sources. Therefore, all source material should be cited. B. Reference Slides 1. Include a final “References” slide listing a minimum of five (and no more than 10) academically and scientifically credible sources used for facts shared in your presentation. C. All references listed on the reference slides should be cited internally within the presentation, and vice versa.