Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Hello – I would like to place one last order for a doctoral paper in APA format
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Hello – I would like to place one last order for a doctoral paper in APA format 7th edition. The word count is 700. I will need everything back by Wednesday at 11:50 eastern standard time. The word count is 700.
Discussion Assignment Instructions
Morgan, G., Leech, N., Gloeckner, G., Barrett, K. (2020). IBM SPSS for Introductory Statistics
(5th Ed.). New York, NY
Keller, T. (2012), Every Good Endeavor, Riverhead Books, Penguin Group, New York, NY
Software: IBM SPSS Grad Pack version 25 or newer is required
The answers must demonstrate course-related knowledge and support your assertions with scholarly citations in the latest APA format 7th edition. Minimum word count for all short answers cumulatively is 700 words. For each thread the student must include a title block with your name, class title, date, and the discussion forum number; write the question number and the question title as a level one heading (e.g. D1.1 Variables) and then provide your response; use Level Two headings for multi part questions (e.g. D1.1 & D1.1.a, D1.1.b, etc.), and include a reference section with hyperlinks included.
Questions to Answer
Respond to the following short answer questions from Chapter 1 of the Morgan, Leech, Gloeckner, & Barrett textbook:
This introduction to the research problem and questions raised by the HSB dataset should help make the assignments meaningful, and it should provide a guide and some examples for your own research.
D1.1.Compare the terms active independent variable and attribute independent variable. What are the similarities and differences?
D1.2.What kind of independent variable (active or attribute) is necessary to infer cause? Can one always infer cause from this type of independent variable? If so, why? If not, when can one infer cause and when might causal inferences be more questionable?
D1.3.What is the difference between the independent variable and the dependent variable?
D1.4.Compare and contrast associational, difference, and descriptive types of research questions.
D1.5.Write a research question and a corresponding hypothesis regarding variables of interest to you but not in the HSB dataset. Is it an associational, difference, or descriptive question?
D1.6. Using one or more of the following HSB variables, religion, mosaic pattern test, and visualization score
(a.)Write an associational question.
(b.)Write a difference question.
(c.)Write a descriptive question.
1. 700 words total.
2. Please ensure that each section has headers and that directions are followed to a tee.
3. Add hyperlinks to each source within the reference section.
4. Avoid general statement (you must support your views with a source, you cannot in an academic paper use terms such as most people, everyone, etc. without a source that agrees with the statement)
5. Citations must include pg. numbers.
6. Direct quotes require page numbers. When you are using quotation marks it is an indication it is a direct quote thereby, in need of a page number. Anytime you use statistics, dates, years, percentages, it is a direct quote thus needing a page number.
7. Do not use “first-person” in an academic paper
8. The city and state locations of publishers are no longer required; only include those details “for works that are associated with a specific location, such as conference
9. presentations” (p. 297, section 9.31).
10. If a source was written by more than two authors, list only the first author, followed by “et al.” for the first in-text citation and all subsequent citations (APA Manual, 7th edition, p. 266).
11. Make sure you provide supporting statements to reveal why you made your recommendations.
12. The abstract is the only paragraph that does not get indented (APA Manual, 7th edition, p. 38). Include keywords.
The writer will need access to SPSS for this assignment. A template format has been provided.