Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
For this assignment, you should choose a U.S. Supreme Court case that interests
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For this assignment, you should choose a U.S. Supreme Court case that interests you. Case is Flowers v. Mississippi
1. Identify the name of the case and the year the Supreme Court issued the opinion;
2. Identify the parties involved in the case.
3. Briefly describe the focus and controversy of the case.
B. Facts – identify the facts relevant to the Court’s ruling in the case (leave out extraneous detail);
C. How did the case move through the courts before reaching the U.S. Supreme Court?
1. What court had original jurisdiction in the case?
2. How had previous courts ruled in the case?
D. How did the U.S. Supreme Court rule in the case?
1. What was the reasoning of the majority opinion?
2. What was the reasoning of any concurring or dissenting opinions?
E. Conclusion: How does the Court’s ruling in the case affect Americans today?
1. Has the Court’s ruling in the case affected other rulings in other cases?
2. Has the Court’s ruling affected the interpretation and enforcement of any particular laws and how those laws are enforced?
3. If applicable: Has the Court’s ruling in this case affected you, or someone you know, personally?
Sources: All the information you need for your paper should be included in your case opinion. But if you use other sources, be sure to cite them using Bluebook format in sequentially numbered footnotes.