Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Discussion boards are collaborative learning experiences. Students are required
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Discussion boards are collaborative learning experiences. Students are required to write and post one response thread to the prompt/topic for each forum. The student’s initial post/thread must consist of at least 500 words, thoroughly respond to each portion of the prompt, and demonstrate mastery of course content. In their main post/thread, students must ground their responses and lines of argumentation in the course readings with at least three scholarly (peer-reviewed) citations in Turabian format. Additional, reputable academic titles and articles may also be invoked to answer prompts (esp. those in recommended reading list). Prompt:
· Describe the primary goal of scientific research.
· Explain the crucial differences between the experimental, statistical, and comparative method (according to Lijphart)
· What is the “logic of inference”? Why do King, Keohane, Verba, and Keohane spend time discussing this logic?
· Explain the major components of research design
· What plays the “leading role” in determining which research design is appropriate for your project? · How do research design decisions determine the potential impact of research projects?
I have attached original instructions two articlesfrom the course readings . The book utilized is chapter 1 of Designing Social Inquiry : Scientific Inference in Qualitative Research
Gary King, Robert O. Keohane, Sidney Verba, and Robert O. O. Keohane