Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Below are 5 Essay prompts. Pick THREE and write 3 complete and thorough essays a
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Below are 5 Essay prompts. Pick THREE and write 3 complete and thorough essays answering the prompts you selected. There is no minimum word count; however, to earn full credit, it will take you SEVERAL sentences full of correct facts, details, and insightful analysis. Do not shortchange yourself – answer each prompt completely. You can use your textbook and outside sources if you wish, BUT ANY SOURCES USED MUST BE CITED. Do not, under any circumstances, copy and paste material from outside sources. Do not closely paraphrase material. Your essays will be checked for plagiarism, and high plagiarism scores will result in the awarding of a zero for this assignment.
Essay Prompts – Choose 3:
1. European colonization of the New World led to increased labor demands. Describe the different forms of unfree labor that developed in the colonies during this period. How did Labor become a part of the Triangular Trade?
2. Define Absolutism and DISCUSS how Louis XIV became the best example of Absolute monarchy in Europe. What parts of the state did he control? How did he control them? Give SEVERAL examples.
3. Explain the alternative to absolutism and how it developed in England. Be sure to cover the attempts by English monarchs to become absolute, how they were rejected, and how the English Bill of Rights finally settle the question of who governs England.
4. Describe the Ptolemaic system of the Universe and the challenges brought to it by the works of Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, and Newton.
5. Define Enlightenment. Pick one of the philosophes from the text and describe why this individual was a part of the Enlightenment and what part of the old order were they challenging?