Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Analogies Create an analogy, or what some call an extended metaphor, that correl
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Create an analogy, or what some call an extended metaphor, that correlates to the context of your topic. In the analogy include an environment, a problem and a need. Keep in mind two major distinctions.
1. These analogies can be hypothetical (made up) contexts. Like in the following short story by Ursula Le Guin.
Omelas, Ursula Le Guin.pdf
2. They can be compared directly to real life contexts. Like a football game, explained in the material below.
https://blog.reedsy.com/extended-metaphors/ (Links to an external site.)
https://hatrabbits.com/en/analogy/ (Links to an external site.)
https://www.leadershipstorylab.com/the-secret-to-clarifying-complex-ideas/ (Links to an external site.)
My Topic has to do with implementing composting programs in correctional facilities to help improve the quality of life for people facing incarceration. I attached some background I’ve done, but this DOES NOT have to be super specific to my topic !!! Just please avoid dehumanizing or offensive comments toward people facing incarceration. No drug, violence, or crime analogies, please and thank you.
ADVICE: anything vaguely alluding to at least ONE of these ideas is perfect:
– People deserving agency no matter their circumstance
– People deserving engaging and stimulating activities
– Desperate need for environmental protection from any demographic
– Improved mental health from environmentalism
– Benefits that stem from programs within prisons
Swear this assignment is as picky or detailed as it sounds; just have fun with it!