Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
A three to four page typewritten, double spaced paper is required. It will be us
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
A three to four page typewritten, double spaced paper is required. It will be used to assess your written
communication skills and to evaluate your knowledge of your career choice and your commitment to the
social work profession. Please address all items below:
1. Experiences and/or relationships that have influenced your selection of social work as your
professional career (family, education, volunteer involvement employment, receipt of social services,
2. The values intrinsic to the profession of social work per the NASW Code of Ethics. Using your own
experience, demonstrate how your personal values align or do not align with social workvalues.
3. Your understanding of the responsibilities of the social work profession
4. Your experience with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and lifestyles.
5. Any personal characteristics or limitations which you have considered in planning for your social work
education. How will you address these while in the program?
6.The arrangements you have you made for completing the BASW Program and the University
requirements for graduation in terms of finance, time management, completing required courses and
a two day per week daytime field practicum in the senior year.
7. Your short and long-term career plans once you complete your BASW
TALK ABOUT THE CORE VALUES OF SOCIAL WORK:
Dignity and worth of the person.
Importance of human relationships.