Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
A 3000-word essay introduction Identify the specific teaching event from practic
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
A 3000-word essay
Identify the specific teaching event from practice (outline what you are going to discuss) and name the learning theories to be discussed.
• Briefly introducing the Learning Event
• Proposing your additional (second) Learning theory
• Commenting briefly on their influence on your learning.
• Learning event in practice – Learning to administer Depot (IM) injection
• Learning theory – Social learning theory (Albert Bandura learning theory)
• Learning style of the student: Reflector
The main body should:
Discuss what is learning. Give a brief overview of how your learning event came about:
• Elaborate on the learning event
• Demonstrating the skills, knowledge and attitude of the learner or teacher.
• Critically analyse the influence of the learning style and theory adopted by the mentor on your learning.
• Compare and contrast this to a second learning theory and critically evaluate how this could be combined with the first theory to maximise your learning/teaching further.
• Link your discussion to local and national policies and statutory bodies recommendations. NMC Standard, NICE guidelines
• Bring together the main points discussed in the essay.
Discuss future development as a registrant – 500 words.
• Identify key areas for further development as a registrant (Present an action plan, identifying these keys, the resources required to achieve them, the time scale and how your will know when these are achieved.
References: minimum of 28 references