Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
1) Answer any THREE of the questions listed below. You must pick one question fr
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1) Answer any THREE of the questions listed below. You must pick one question from each of the three assigned chapters. The three question response posts must have a minimum of 200 words each and must directly quote and properly cite (using MLA format) from the assigned textbook readings. I expect substantive and scholarly posts which evince an understanding of the complex chapter readings. Failure to meet the above criteria will result in a point deduction.
For the in-text citation, just put the name of the philosopher whose text you are citing in parentheses followed by the publication year of the e-book (2020). Here’s an example: (Plato, 2020).
1. If Nietzsche were alive today, would he describe the contemporary United States as being governed by master morality or slave morality? Explain, and be specific.
2. Do you agree with Nietzsche’s claim that “every elevation of the type ‘man’ has hitherto been the work of an aristocratic society and so it will always be”? Why or why not?
Ortega y Gasset
3. Do you agree with Ortega’s claim that we are (as of 1929, when he wrote The Revolt of the Masses) living in what he calls a hyper democracy? Explain.
4. Who exactly is the “ mass man” according to Ortega? Do you agree with his assertion that “the mass crushes everything differently, everything outstanding, excellent, individual, select, and choice”? Is Ortega just a petulant snob, or is he on to something? Explain.
5. What does Sartre mean when he says “existence precedes essence”? Do you think this is a correct characterization of the human condition? Why or why not?
6. Do you agree that if “God does not exist, everything is permitted?” Why or why not?
7. In what sense is existentialism empowering, and in what sense is it burdensome, or even terrifying? Do you see yourself as an existentialist? Why or why not?
8) According to Dalrymple in “The Frivolity of Evil,” what is the fundamental difference between “depression” and “unhappiness”? Are you persuaded by his argument? Why or why not?
（Textbook: Philosophy and the Good Life (Kendall Hunt Publishing),
rd Edition. By M. Arandia）
Let me know which question you answered