Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
· Literature Review: Final Paper Assignment–Write a final literature review
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
· Literature Review: Final Paper Assignment–Write a final literature review paper of 15 to 20 pages which include sections from the previous two papers and an additional section that draws conclusions from your review of the literature. You will conclude with a discussion of how your research question fills a gap in current scholarship and the prospects of your question for your future research. Post this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module 7: Week 7. Provide at least 25 peer-reviewed articles, and at least one Scripture reference.
Keep these areas of focus in sight when writing the Literature Review Assignments
· Focus on the research question—The centerpiece of this course is the Literature Review Assignments, and the centerpiece of the assignments is the research question, how existing scholarship informs that question, and where your research question fits in the body of scholarship, past and present.
· Focus on peer-reviewed research—The focus of these assignments is on peer-reviewed sources found primarily in academic journals. You need to find out where your research fits in the framework of existing scholarship.
· Focus on the endgame—Provide a discussion of the literature that demonstrates the gap in existing research pertaining to your research question and how your research can fill that gap.
· Focus on synthesis, not just analysis—With analysis, you will review each article and look at the different parts (research question, hypotheses, variables, findings, etc.); with synthesis, you will use those parts and organize them to discuss how the literature informs your research question. · Focus on organizing around concepts, not studies—Your organization for preparation for the literature review assignments is to review one article and then the next article. However, do not write the literature review that way. Rather, organize the major headings around the most important concepts related to your question, not around articles. As you organize your concepts, use the language of relationship and comparison/contrast to show the connections within the concepts and between the concepts.
I have added the first two literature reviews, template, rubric, and original instructions. There are no footnote citations to be used onlye in Text, parenthesis citations.