Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
· Encompass multiple perspectives or have aspects that make it difficult f
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
· Encompass multiple perspectives or have aspects that make it difficult for people to agree on what should be done or how they should feel.
· Be on which people may reasonable disagree.
· Not be one on which viewpoints are so highly emotional and strongly entrenched.
· · Give consequences (causes and effects, if-then situation). Show that one event is the cause or effect of the other.
· Point out a difference between what people hope, claim, assume, or expect and what is actually the case.
· Show that your topic is a part of a larger trend.
· Give multiple examples to prove a point. In arguing that consumption of bottled water is part of a “culture of indulgence,” Fishman motes that the sale of water from the island Fuji has more than one “environmental cost.”
· Provide facts that challenge readers’ assumptions in ways they might not expect. In “Message in a Bottle,” Fishman recounts an incident in which the person responsible for marketing Perrier was unable to distinguish between it and six other sparkling waters.
· Provide background that establishes the importance of your topic.
· Follow good news and bad news. Reiterate your basic point, either in your own words or those of an authority.
Assert an implication that follows logically from your argument.
Frame your argument, returning to an idea you mentioned in the introduction.